We are pleased to advise our merino face masks are now back in stock. Demand is still strong and we are doing our best to make sure we have enough stock to process your order quickly once it has been received. Delivery times in NZ should be between 2 to 4 days, and 8 to 14 days for Australia.
Ngā mihi nui
Relax. We’ve got you covered. Our comfortable merino masks help keep you protected so you can keep doing what you need to do!
Please note this mask is not designed to use with filters. This mask type is designed for wearers who are less exposed to large numbers of people and who may only wish to wear the mask for limited periods only.
(If you would like to use a mask with filter, see our Tussock Ridge Merino Face Mask with HELIX.iso Filter option).
- Each mask is individually packed in a re-usable clam-shell ensuring the mask is always well protected when stored. Machine washable.
- Double fabric layers will protect against unwanted particles and moisture.
- Comfortable and snug fit.
- Merino is soft and doesn’t irritate the skin; is naturally anti-bacterial, stain-resistant and won’t hold odours. It is a breathable fabric that naturally expels moisture.
- Available in two sizes – Large and Small. Typically, the Large size fits most male adults and the Small size most smaller female adults and younger wearers. As a guide, if you measure from the tip of the nose to the top of the ear, and the measure is 17cm or greater, then you are a Large. If less than 17cm, you are a Small.
- The mask is available in a range of colours including Black, Silver, Charcoal, Ink Blue, Ocean Blue and Deep Red.
- This mask has not undergone formal clinical testing, and therefore no clinical claims are made about the mask itself. The mask is not certified as an N95 mask.